Hello World! (Again)

Well, this is happening again. 

This is the second time I've started this blog again, for one very important reason: I need to write more. The thing about trying to be a writer is that you need something to point to to demonstrate that you, well... write. 

So let this day ring out as the day I start this blog as the repository of whatever random thoughts breeze through the sleep-derived, caffeine-and-cheese-fueled lump of matter that I use as a brain these days. 



As for the reader: I hope you enjoy what I write here, and may you always have time to brush your teeth thoroughly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Classes Breakdown And Recreation: Part One - Core Character Stats

Fantasy Classes Breakdown And Recreation: Part Two - Class Categories

Redesigning Elves - An Uber-Nerdy World-Building Exercise